POP VOIP service includes a variety of features designed to facilitate office productivity.
PBX Hosted Phone System Features
- Push-to-Talk: Instant access to the people on your network, even if they are located remotely.
- Toll-Free Numbers: Business toll free number service (including vanity numbers) to attract customers.
- Hold Music/Message: Customizable message or music for customers on hold.
- Holiday Voicemail: Automatic voicemail message played for calls over holidays and after business hours.
- Call Forwarding: Redirects calls to any number, cell phones included.
- Conference Calls: Group communication for 2 or more parties.
- Queued Calling: Organized hold system keeps track of customers until a representative is available.
- Simultaneous Ring: Office calls ring simultaneously on your home or cellular phone.
- Voicemail-to-Email: Delivers voicemail messages directly to your email.
- Office Paging: Easy-to-use paging system based on office extensions.
- Remote Connectivity: Flexible service lets you to take your business on the road.
- Department Listings: Main line allows customers to input departmental or personal extensions.
- Online Management: User-friendly website for online account setup and modification.
- Call Screening: Identifies callers so that recipients may accept or reject calls without picking up.
- Call Recording: Real-time recordings playable from any computer.